AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer 6.60.5900 Crack + Serial Key Free Download 2022
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer 6.60.5900 Crack is a powerful tool for identifying and testing virtually all components of personal computers running the Windows operating system. It provides you with detailed information on all hardware and software, and with the help of the integrated test and calibration modules.
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer Crack is a Windows diagnostic and performance test tool optimized for home users. It provides a wide range of functions to aid in overclocking, diagnosing hardware errors, stress testing, and monitoring sensors. It has unique capabilities to evaluate the performance of the processor, system memory, and disks.
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer Serial Key 2022:
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer Free Download Latest Version contains many updated features that are compatible with AMD Epyc and series processors and RGB Pro XT sensor. Additionally, it supports Intel and AMD processor platforms, as well as GPGPU, a new AIDA64-compliant graphics technology.
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer Serial Key is a powerful tool for identifying and testing virtually all components of personal computers running Windows operating systems. It provides you with detailed information on all hardware and software, and with the help of the integrated test and calibration modules, you can further test individual PC subsystems.
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer is a Hungarian company. After changing many names in its history, it was renamed AIDA64. AIDA64 Extreme Keygen is the most useful and powerful system information detection software. Provides information about installed PC hardware and software.
- Level information about motherboard and CPU
- Monitor and Video Drivers Details
- Information about all storage devices
- Comprehensive information on network adapters, multimedia, and input devices.
- Information on other glands (PCI, PnP, PCMCIA, USB)
- Windows details, including installation date, license key, and more
- Information about network shares, user and group lists, and much more
- A wealth of information about network status, remote access, network resources, and Internet settings.
- AIDA64 Portable detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks, and startup programs
- Information about operating system security
- A list of firewalls, anti-spyware, and anti-
- System stability test
- CPUID panel
- Hardware monitoring
- CPU and FPU benchmarks
- Memory tests
- Module performance test unit
- Detection of potential configuration errors and hardware and software compatibility issues
- Report wizard
- Shipping and printing
- Hardware monitoring / new item: MOS fan
- Preferences / HW / OSD Monitoring / new option: alignment
- Intel Xeon W-22xx identification (aka Cascade Lake-W)
- Extended CPUID functions (guest mode execution capture extension)
- Extended CPUID functions (virtual transparent encryption)
- GPU Preview Information for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series (Navi 14)
- improved chipset info for AMD K17.1 IMC, K17.5 IMC, K17.6 IMC
- Motherboard specific sensor information for Asus WS Z390 Pro
- improved motherboard specific sensor information for ASRock boards
- Fixed: EVE Orbital Matrix LCD Rotation
- Fixed: Motherboard specific sensor information for Asus ROG Crosshair VIII series
- Fixed: Motherboard specific sensor info for Asus ROG Maximus XI series
- fixed: Intel Xeon W-32xx identification (aka Cascade Lake-64L)
- Compatible operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory required (RAM): 1GB of RAM is required.
- Required hard disk space: 100 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium or later
- Administrator rights
How To Install?
- Download the latest version first.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Disable virus protection.
- After downloading Unpack or extracting the rar file and opening the settings.
- Install the configuration after installation.
AIDA64 Extreme/Engineer has been enhanced for Windows performance measurement and diagnostic software for home users. Provides a wide range of functions to help log overshoot, diagnose equipment failures, perform stress tests, and monitor sensors.